Honestly these days, the users love flaunting their awesome looking slimmest smartphones! All We can say is, Slim Is The New Sexy!
Smartphones have evolved in the last few decades. Also, they have become an integral part of our life, we also want some impacting our visuals and looking good while we flaunt them. The size ans width has reduced tremendously but at the same time quality and features have shown exponential growth. In this article, we will let you know about the Top 10 Slimmest Phones in the Market, trending right now.
We, Here, make our list, on the smartphones which are not only thin but also are a great buy. So, If any SLIM & THIN smartphone is omitted it is most probably because it lacks on feature. Beauty with a Brain, is what it takes peeps.
1. Oppo R5s (4.85mm)
Oppo R5s is a smartphone by Chinese Manufacturer ‘Oppo’. Actually, Oppo R5s is a successor to the Oppo R5. It comes with a 5.2-inch 1080 HD display, with a 2000 mAh battery, powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor, 3 GB RAM and runs on Color OS 2.0 UI by Oppo. Oppo R5s is only 4.85mm thick and weighs 155 grams.
- Huge Internal Storage Space of 32 GB.
- Ultra-thin Design which is very handy.
- Good Connectivity Options such as 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
- The Oppo R5s runs on Oppo’s own ColorOS 2.0 UI which is an old Android Kitkat version.
2. Gionee Elife S5.1 (5.1mm)
The device is more than just a slim smartphone. It has a 5 inch, 2.5D HD AMOLED screen, powered by an Octa-Core Processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz and runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Gionee Elife S51 has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 128 GB.
- The Display and Back Design both comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Gionee Elife S5.1 is extremely light, weighing 129 gms only.
- Runs on Amigo 2.0 UI.
- LTE support
- Small Battery Life
- Overpriced as compared to other devices available in the market.
3. Gionee Elife S5.5 (5.5mm)
The device has 5-inch super Amoled display and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and 441 ppi. The device is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa Core MediaTek processor (MT6592), a Mali 450 graphic solution paired with ARM cortex-A7; and runs on Android 4.2 with Amigo 2.0 UI. It has a 13 MP front camera with LED Flash and 16 GB internal memory. The battery life lasts for a day.
- Slim, Elegant design and weighs 130 grams only.
- UI is attractive
- Octa-core processor
- Software Bloat
- UI performance is poor
- Buttons like power, volume, etc are too large
- Software performance is just okay
- No Micro SD
4. Blu Vivo Air (5.15mm)
Next in the race is Blue Vivo Air! Manufacturers were keenly interested in making a slimmest smartphone. Well, it is not absolutely thin, but enough to get the attention! This smartphone is 5.15mm(4.8 HD AMOLED IPS LCD screen and 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor) wider only.
Talking about the design, it’s somewhere between Apple iPhone 6S and Honor 5X. The body is smooth and slippery, sometimes not easy to hold it!
The performance of the camera is acceptable. In the back, there is an 8 megapixels primary camera, that will record video in 1080p. In the front, a wide angled 5 MP selfie cam!
- High-performance device
- Super AMOLED screen
- Lower RAM
- Slightly smaller screen
5. Vivo X3s (5.75mm)
The device has a 5 inch HD with IPS display and has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-Core processor, runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop. It has a 13 MP front camera and 8 MP back camera. It weighs 138 grams and has 3 GB of RAM.
- The device comes with a 32 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 128 GB.
- Quick charging.
- The device’s screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Hi-Fi Audio Chip Set.
- The Awesome 13 MP Selfie Camera.
- Little overprices as compared to other devices.
- Runs on Android v5.1 rather than Marshmallow.
- Sunlight legibility
6. Oppo R3 (6.3mm)
This phone comes with a 5 inch and IPS display, and has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 293 ppi. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor and runs on Android v4.3 Jelly Bean with Color OS. The phone features 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 5 MP front camera, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
- Excellent connectivity
- Good Earphones
- New night shot feature that eliminates noise in low-light.
- Only 1 GB of RAM.
7. Samsung Galaxy A5 (6.7mm)
This is the second device in the ‘A’ series from Samsung. The device comes with a 5 inch super amoled screen, 294 ppi and metal-framed design. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor, and runs of Android v4.4.4 Kitkat. The device comes with a 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera and 2 GB RAM. Internal memory is 16 GB and expandable up to 64 GB.
- Lag free
- Smooth user experience
- The device’s screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Battery Backup isn’t good and last for 15-18 hours.
- Speakers aren’t good.
- No LED indicator for notifications
8. Huawei Ascend P7 (6.5mm)
The Huawei Ascend P7 comes with a 5 inch HD and IPS display, and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by a 1.8 GHz Quad-core Huawei Kirin 910T processor, Mali-450 MP4 GPU and runs on Android v4.4 Kitkat with Emotion UI. The phone features 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
- Call blacklist option
- Good CPU performance
- The device’s screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Medicore Battery life
- Camera gimmickry
9. Samsung Galaxy Alpha (6.7mm)
Galaxy Alpha is a new smartphone in the Galaxy Series by Samsung. The device comes with a 4.7 inch HD super Amoled display, 312 pi pixel density and a metal frame. It is powered by Octa-core chipset, Mali-T625 MP 6 GPU. It has 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory and no micro SD slot. The rear camera is of 12 MP and front camera of just 2.1 MP.
- Elegant design
- Excellent Performance
- Average display
- Battery life is average
- A little overprices as compare to specifications
- No Micro SD
10. Apple iPhone 6 (6.9mm)
iPhone 6 comes with a 4.7 inch display and 326 ppi display density. The device is powered by Apple A8 64-bit processor and runs on iOS8. It comes with a 8 MP rear camera, 1.2 MP front camera. Also, iPhone 6 comes with various internal memory 16 GB , 64 GB and 128 GB. The memory is non expandable. It has 1 GB RAM and comes with a non-removable battery.
- The device’s screen is protected by Sapphire Crystal Glass Protection
- Good connectivity feature
- Smooth performance
- Average Battery Life
- Over priced